August 30, 2014

Half a Century



I had a milestone birthday this month.
Usually as a Leo, I insist on celebrating my birthday the entire month.






But this year - in light of my milestone - I think I'll just celebrate all year.  



There are lots of things I'd like to do or learn or experience to mark the beginning of my second half a century.

 In addition to exploring this region and nearby countries (Thailand, Vietnam, China),













I also am planning to learn to scuba so that I can really check out new territories.



The Philippines has many wonderful dive spots that we will check out.











I spent the actual day in spa mode - a full day of all the pampering possible at the local spa.  It was very lovely and relaxing and I left feeling like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz before meeting the wizard.













And then I had a wonderful dinner at a new spot with my family















- and an Aviation cocktail.


A great way to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment