November 29, 2013

Blogging Hiatus

So - I haven't blogged for a while.

Since June!

It had begun to feel towards the end of each month that I had to hurry and get my blogs in - more of a chore / burden than something I wanted to do.  So I let it go.  That first month, it was nice to take a break.  And then the next month I thought about how nothing new had really happened, nothing earth-shattering to blog about.  So - I didn't.

But then it started to build up.  Even if there isn't some amazing new adventure each month, the blog is the chronicle of our life here.  We're only here in Recife for two years. The blog is a way to capture and chronicle our lives during that time.  The big stuff and the little stuff.

So - here I am getting back on the horse.  Trying to get caught up by the end of this year because we're leaving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment