April 29, 2014

A Presidential Visit









We had the Big Boss visit this week and it was a pretty amazing experience.










There is a huge amount of preparation that goes in to a presidential visit and the small glimpse that I got to see was incredibly impressive.  There are people from the White House and people from the Embassy organizing every possible detail. They investigate and prepare and practice so that it all goes smoothly.  I am in awe of all those moving parts coming together so seamlessly.










I got to be on the team at the event at Fort Bonifacio.











It was wonderful to be able to be a part of it all and I had a great time with my teammates - even though it was super hot in that space.















Luckily my colleague had a fan that she let me borrow.











It was a pretty cool experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment